- Fact Sheet
- Our Board
- Administrative Team
- Medical Staff
- Media Room
- Charitable Giving
- Outreach & Education
- Careers at St. Johns
- Contact Us
- Quality & Safety
- Valet Parking
- Patient Information & Bill Pay
- St. John's Physician Practices
- Find a Doctor
- Departments & Services
- Patient Services
- Wellness Services
- Living Center
- Hospital Departments
- Emergency Department
St. John's New Facilities are Now Open
Since 1916, St. John’s Medical Center has delivered comprehensive medical care to the Teton County region. Our recent expansion allows us to further improve our already outstanding services, particularly benefiting patient care areas in obstetrics, cancer, and surgery.
Construction of St. John’s new Birth Center, Oncology Pavilion, and surgical suites is complete, and phase II—the renovation of the existing surgical suites—is underway.
These spaces were made possible in part by community donations to the St. John’s Hospital Foundation, including leadership gifts from Jane and Chuck Kusek, Lou and John Furrer, the St. John’s Medical Center Auxiliary, and the Teton Pines Women’s Golf Association.
The Oncology Pavilion offers comfort and privacy, with six infusion bays and two private exam/treatment rooms.
New patient rooms for labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum care include private tubs for comfort during labor.
The waiting room for The Birth Center overlooks the National Elk Refuge.
New surgery suites feature state-of-the-art integrated operating room technology and equipment.