- Fact Sheet
- Our Board
- Administrative Team
- Medical Staff
- Media Room
- Charitable Giving
- Outreach & Education
- Careers at St. Johns
- Contact Us
- Quality & Safety
- Valet Parking
- Patient Information & Bill Pay
- St. John's Physician Practices
- Find a Doctor
- Departments & Services
- Patient Services
- Wellness Services
- Living Center
- Hospital Departments
- Emergency Department
Discounted Health Fair Wellness Screenings Now Available
January 4, 2012
St. John’s Medical Center is currently offering discounted wellness blood screenings for the 2012 Community Health Fair. An earlybird discount for $10 off any combination of tests is being offered for appointments scheduled for January 3rd through February 29th. Blood screenings will be available through April 27th. Call 739-7531 for an appointment.
The following tests are available:
• The basic chemistry profile ($35) looks at blood sugar levels, cholesterol, kidney, bone and thyroid function and more. Please fast for at least 10 hours for this test. You can drink water.
• A hemogram ($10) provides platelet, white and red blood cell counts, offering information about your general health.
• The PSA test ($20), for men only, checks for risk of prostate cancer. This test is for men 50 years of age or older, or 45 years or older if there is a family history of prostate cancer.
• The HgbA1c test ($10) is for people with diabetes and is also a diabetes screening test. The test measures blood sugar control for the prior three months.
To download a blood screening registration form and other details of the health fair, visit tetonhospital.org/healthfair2012. Employers can also visit the website for information on health fair screenings for their staff.
The Community Health Fair will be Saturday, May 5, 2011 at the Snow King Arena from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
The Community Health Fair is sponsored in part by First Interstate Bank.