St. John’s Diabetes Education Team is hosting a free diabetes screening clinic on Tuesday, November 13th from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm in the St. John’s Professional Building, Ste. 114. The screening will include HbG A1C, blood pressure, and basic nutrition information. Those who are at risk for Type 2 Diabetes include the following:
- People over age 45
- People with a family history of diabetes
- People who are overweight
- People who do not exercise regularly
- People with low HDL cholesterol or high triglycerides, high blood pressure
- Women who had gestational diabetes
Call 739-7620 for information and to schedule your appointment.