- Fact Sheet
- Our Board
- Administrative Team
- Medical Staff
- Media Room
- Charitable Giving
- Outreach & Education
- Careers at St. Johns
- Contact Us
- Quality & Safety
- Patient Information & Bill Pay
- St. John's Physician Practices
- Find a Doctor
- Departments & Services
- Patient Services
- Wellness Services
- Living Center
- Hospital Departments
- Emergency Department
Video Recap: Summer Backcountry Preparedness
- Where the bears are?
- The correct way to use bear spray?
- Are there trails in the Tetons where you DON’T need to carry bear spray?
- What you need to take with you – for safety - on a day hike?
- What simple steps can keep you safe in a backcountry emergency?
With Stephanie Thomas, AJ Wheeler, MD and Kate Wilmot
This presentation was given Tuesday, June 12, 2012, in the Moose-Wapiti Classroom at St. John's Medical Center