St. John’s Diabetes & Metabolism works with patients at risk of or diagnosed with type 1, type 2, gestational, genetic, pancreatic, and steroid-induced diabetes.
- Advanced medical management
- Glucometer download
- Diagnostic continuous glucose monitoring
- Insulin pump initiation and management
- Dietary evaluation
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Management of associated complications
St. John’s offers a free, CDC-recognized Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), proven to cut the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 58%. Sessions help people make achievable and realistic lifestyle changes.
Existing patients can take the Diabetes Care Evaluation prior to appointment at St. John's.