Discovering that you are pregnant brings not only overwhelming joy and excitement, but also a plethora of questions and concerns. Our Prenatal classes prepare you for labor, delivery, parenting and beyond. Classes meet Monday evenings from 6:00pm-8:00pm in SJMC’s Moose-Wapiti Classrooms. For more information on prenatal classes, call 307-739-6175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . All classes are free of charge!
• Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
• Tools for Natural Labor
• Pain Control Options: Including Epidurals
• Pros and Cons of Medical Interventions
• Massage Techniques for Pregnancy and Labor
• Meet a Pediatrician
• Newborn Care
• “Happiest Baby on the Block”
• Post-partum Depression
• Hospital Orientation and Tour
Click to return  to St. John's Obstetrics homepage.