- Patient Information & Bill Pay
- St. John's Medical Group
- Find a Doctor
- Departments & Services
- Patient Services
- Wellness Services
- Living Center
- Hospital Departments
- Emergency Department
Ultrasound produces images using high frequency sound waves. Utilizing two units in the department, imaging of many body systems is provided. Our ARDMS registered Sonographers perform Cardiac, Vascular, OB/GYN, Abdominal and Small Parts imaging. Our more specialized services include:
• Stress Echocardiogram
Pediatric Cardiology Consultation Clinic
• Specialists come quarterly from Primary Children’s Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Used in conjunction with clinical exam, mammography and Breast MRI to determine appropriate course of patient care for many breast abnormalities.
• Ultrasound Guided Needle-Core Biopsy can be performed to obtain tissue for pathological assessment.
• First Trimester NT Scans performed by certified Sonographers
• Fetal Growth Assessment
• Perinatology Clinic - Specialists come bi-monthly from The University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT.