St. John's Medical Staff Selects New Officers for 2015
St. John’s Medical Center would like to extend congratulations to
Dr. Marc Domsky, who was elected by his peers as Chief of Staff for 2015.
St. John’s would also like to extend congratulations to the following
physicians who have also been elected by their peers to represent their
specialties on the Medical Executive Committee for 2015:
- Marc Domsky, DO Chief of Staff
- Marcia Lux, MD Vice Chief of Staff (Medicine Representative)
- Sean Haling, MD Secretary/Treasurer (Hospital Based Representative)
- Jim Little, Jr., MD MEC Representative at Large
- Jeff Greenbaum, MD MEC Representative at Large
- John Payne, DO Surgery Representative (Chief)
- Angus Goetz, MD Surgery Representative
- Karin Klee, MD Perinatal Representative
- Dave Tomlinson, MD Medical Director of Quality Affairs
“I want to thank Dr. Marty Trott for serving as Chief of Staff,"
said Louis Hochheiser, MD, CEO of St. John's Medical Center. “St.
John's medical staff leadership is vital for its contributions to
assuring quality care for our community.”
Visit our website at
www.tetonhospital.org for a complete physician directory.
Media contact: Karen Connelly, 739 7380,