Audiology & Hearing Aids
Diagnostic Hearing Tests in Jackson Hole
When was the last time you had your hearing checked? Adults should be screened
for hearing loss at least once a decade through age 50, and more frequently
thereafter. If you would like a baseline audiogram or are worried that
your child is having hearing problems, schedule an appointment at St.
John’s Audiology & Hearing Aids.
Hearing Loss Has Many Causes
Aging, noise exposure, infection, medication, head injuries, or hereditary
factors can affect hearing. We use state-of-the-art hearing exams to help
diagnose your hearing problems.
- We offer several audiological exams in Teton County for patients of all
- Hearing tests to determine hearing health
- Tympanometry to test for the presence of fluid in the ears
- Otoacoustic Emissions to test for hearing defects, especially in children
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing to check the health of the hearing
nerve and brainstem function
- Tests to check for auditory processing disorders
Hearing Aids & Ear Protection
Some of the most effective ways to treat hearing loss are with hearing
aids and reducing loud volume in your day-to-day life. At St. John’s
Audiology & Hearing Aids, we offer custom-fit earplugs that allow
you to cut out excess noise with comfort and ease. To help you hear better,
hearing aids equipped with the latest technology allow you to capture
sound and words you were previously missing.
- Our hearing aid services include:
- Hearing aid sales: the latest digital technology, including open fits,
direct to iPhone, and rechargeable hearing aids.
- Custom hearing protection, including recreational earpieces for musicians
- Hearing aid repairs and adjustments
- Custom ear plugs and swim plugs
Rosanne Prince, AuD
St. John’s Audiologist Rosanne Prince is licensed by the Wyoming
Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Her training and experience also includes:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, American Speech Language
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- 2010 Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University. Au.D., Audiology
- 1990 University of North Texas. M.S., Audiology
- 1988 Southwest Texas State University. B.S., Communication Disorders
St. John’s Audiology & Hearing Aids is located at 555 Broadway,
Suite #229 in Jackson WY. Hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through
Friday. Call 307.739.7690 to make an appointment with Rosanne Prince, AuD.