Prenatal Classes in Jackson Hole
Free Courses on Pregnancy, Labor & More
Discovering that you are pregnant can be an exciting and joyous experience,
but also an overwhelming one that brings up a plethora of questions and
concerns. Your first pregnancy is an exciting new adventure, and often
time’s parents are unsure of what questions they should ask. St.
John’s prenatal classes prepare expectant parents for labor, delivery,
infant care, and beyond. This is your chance to cover the basics of childbirth
with an experienced medical professional.
All classes meet in St. John’s Moose-Wapiti Classrooms in the lower
level of the hospital. You can call 307.739.6175 or email
email@example.com for more information or to sign up. All classes are free of charge!
- Topics Covered Include:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- Tools for Natural Labor
- Pain Control Options: Including Epidurals
- Pros and Cons of Medical Interventions
- Massage Techniques for Pregnancy and Labor
- Meet a Pediatrician
- Newborn Care
- “Happiest Baby on the Block”
- Hospital Orientation and Tour
To register for an upcoming prenatal class,