- For your first appointment we ask that you provide:
- Current contact information*
- Your insurance cards*
- A physicians order if one has not been faxed prior to your appointment.
- A list of all current prescriptions as well as over-the-counter medications,
vitamins and herbal supplements
- A list of questions or concerns that you may want to discuss with your
physician. It may be helpful to bring someone with you to help you listen
to the facts and keep the information in context.
* Please let us know if you have a change in contact information or insurance.
During your first scheduled treatment you will meet your primary nurse
who will provide you with all of the information you need to make your
treatment course as smooth and stress free as possible. The nurse will
review the medications you will receive throughout your treatment course
and provide information on possible symptoms you may experience during
your treatment, and how to effectively manage those symptoms. She/he will
also help you understand your lab work and provide any additional information
you made need.
Note: You will schedule your next appointment(s) each time before leaving
the center. This includes lab, medication and radiology appointments.
We understand that emergencies can occur, and special needs may arise.
We will do our best to accommodate your specific needs. If you need to
cancel an appointment, we request that you provide as much notice as possible
so that we can accommodate another patient.
Request an appointment or inquire about services: