Memory Loss Treatment in Jackson Hole
The older you get, the harder it gets to be to do the things you used to.
One of the most common, and hardest, things to deal with as people age
is memory loss. As difficult as this condition can be, modern medicine
has come a long way in treating it and making the patient’s life
more comfortable. St John’s Medical Center Cognitive Health in Jackson,
WY is a state-of-the-art facility for diagnosing, assessing, and treating
memory and cognitive impairments.
Continuous Support for Patients & Their Families
Your loved one will be treated through a strategy of integrated continuum
care. This means our staff uses a variety of medical disciplines to continuously
treat the patient’s condition as it advances into different stages.
Our medical experts closely track the patient’s mental condition
and assess which treatments are proving most effective.
We understand that it is very difficult for families and friends to witness
a loved one suffering from memory loss. In addition to treating the patient,
we also offer counseling services for their loved ones and educational
courses on what they can do to help the patient’s condition.
- We offer the following services at our Cognitive Health Center:
- Screening, memory assessment and neuropsychological testing
- Patient and family counseling and education
- Coordination with physical, speech and occupational therapists, as well
as registered dietitians
- Referrals to the University of Utah Center for Alzheimer’s Care,
Imaging and Research
- Coordination of care with primary care providers
- Support groups for patients and caregivers (see Events)
- Veteran Programs
Contact Us Today
St. John’s Cognitive Health is located at 555 E Broadway, Professional
Office Building, Suite 229 in Jackson WY. We are open 9 am to 5 pm Mondays,
Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Having a guiding hand during this time can be extremely helpful. Call us
today and tell us about your situation. Our capable team will help you
take the first steps in handling the condition.