Jackson’s new skilled nursing facility
Sage Living will be the only program in the Jackson Hole area to provide
long term nursing care, featuring private rooms, a memory support neighborhood
for residents with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, and an acute
physical and functional rehabilitation program for those recovering from
stroke, traumatic injury, and illness such as COPD and heart failure.
Sage Living will replace the Living Center, a 5-star facility rated by
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). After three decades
of providing exceptional care, we’ve outgrown the current facility
and space. Our award-winning care will continue at Sage Living, and build
upon the new resident-centered model.
- Sage Living will be comprised of:
- 72 beds
- long-term care neighborhoods
- memory support neighborhood
- 16-bed transitional care unit for short-term rehabilitation patients
Sage Living Construction Updates
St. John’s will post construction updates and milestones as Sage
Living is brought to life.
- July 18, 2019 – Sage Living Ground Breaking Ceremony
July 18, 2019 – St. John's Board of Trustees
approve contract with GE Johnson
- July 11, 2019 – New parking lot on Redmond Ave completed to replace
the parking areas now in the Sage Living construction zone.
- February 6, 2019 – Demo of old day care building begins to make room
for Sage Living construction
View the construction webcam online
Learn more about how Sage Living at
A New Home for a New Age