Family Health & Urgent Care Center
Walk-In Clinic in Jackson Hole
When your doctor is out of the office or is unable to see you faster than
you would like, you may want to visit an urgent care clinic. St. John’s
Urgent Care is a walk-in care clinic for convenient, comprehensive care.
- This convenient service offers:
- Small to moderate injuries
- Various illnesses like the cold and flu
- Primary care for children and adults
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) physicals
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) physicals
- Sports physicals
- School and influenza immunization
- Worker’s compensation services
- Rapid testing for strep, flu, mono, and pregnancy
Know When to Go
Urgent care is not emergency care. For life-threatening medical problems
you should call 911 or immediately visit the
You should not rely on an urgent care center as your primary care provider.
However, this urgent care location also serves as Family Health &
Primary Care offices. To schedule an appointment with one of these providers, call
Save time scheduling an appointment with a St. John’s Urgent Care
& Family Health by pre-registering for your visit. Please
download the pre-registration PDF and bring a completed and printed copy with you on the date of your appointment.