Teton County Wellness Coaching
Reach Your Optimal Health & Wellbeing
Reaching an ideal state of wellness can be difficult on your own. If you
are looking to improve your health and physical fitness, sign up for the
wellness coaching program sponsored by St. John’s Medical Center.
This is a three month course where participants work with trained medical
professionals who will help you define your goals and create a plan to
- During the program, a wellness coach can help you:
- Take charge of your personal health
- Build confidence and think critically about health choices
- Improve your mental and physical health
- Define and set realistic goals
- Identify obstacles and what you can do to overcome them
- Treat difficulties as a challenge and learning opportunity
- Build a support team that will help you continue your wellness after the program
- Inspire and challenge you to face tougher obstacles and reach new heights
Who Can Sign Up?
Anyone looking to make some changes in their health lifestyle can participate
in the program. If you have something in particular that you are looking
to work on, such as reducing risk of heart disease, creating a better
diet, or training for a sport, our coach can guide your training to reach
Sometimes people just want to make an improvement in their life. You do
not need to have any particular goals in mind to sign up for the program.
Our team can speak with you and help you figure out how you can most benefit
from wellness coaching.
How to Enroll
No referrals or doctor’s orders are necessary for this program. The
program costs $300 and includes six 45-60 minute sessions over three months.
Sessions are available in person or by phone. To schedule your first appointment
please call 307.739.7244.